Belt, Concho, 3rd Phase Revival, Turquoise, Sterling Silver, Vintage ‘60s, 1020
EVERY COWGIRL NEEDS A CLASSIC CONCHO BELT.
This 1960s era vintage concho belt features alternating 3rd Phase concho styles: a classic oval concho with scalloped edges and a butterfly-style concho; both feature stamp work, and repousse centered with a small turquoise cabochon in a simple bezel. The ornate belt buckle features intricate stamp work and 6 turquoise stones.
- artist: undetermined
- markings: AB (conjoined)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather strap
- measurements: 1 1/8" x 40"
- buckle: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- butterflies: 7 at 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- conchos: 6 at 2 1/2" x 3"
- weight: 308grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: FA1020