Miscellaneous Box, Sterling Silver & Mother of Pearl, Vintage, 155
Look at this lovely little thing!
This tiny vintage box is Mexican artistry made of sterling silver, with a frame of simple stamp work on the lid, centered by a small turquoise cabochon in a simple bezel. We can’t be certain what it’s original purpose was, but it sure would make a stylish little pillbox!
- affiliation: Mexico
- markings: Silver, Made in Mexico
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"
- closure: hinged lid, ring for a necklace
- weight: 24 grams
- condition: good vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JM155