Necklace, Choker, Concho & Trade Beads, Hallmark, Vintage '90s, 1053
If you’re looking up the ante, this choker is a great starting point.
The choker has become our “go-to” for everyday style and this vintage choker is a real conversation starter. A cluster of sterling silver concho buttons combines with white trade beads and genuine bone embellishments. Intricate macrame neatly holds it all together and finishes in the back with a hook & eye loop and an additional adjuster chain.
- artist: Mary & Doug Hancock of Mummy's Bundle
- markings: sterling silver hangtag, Mary Hancock Doub
- materials: sterling silver, trade beads, sinew, bone
- dimensions: 11" + 4" extender chain
- weight: 85 grams
- closure: large sterling silver shepherd's hook
- condition: nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JN1053