Bolo, Concho, Turquoise, Stampwork, Hallmark, Vintage, 1128
A BOLD BOLO IS AN UNEXPECTED WAY TO ADD A LITTLE AWESOME TO YOUR OUTFIT.
This beautiful bolo features a concho slide with a uniquely shaped light blue turquoise cabochon in a handmade bezel surrounded by intricate sterling silver stamp work. The cord is a traditional braided leather with sterling silver aiguillettes. Stunning statement piece!
- artist: unable to determine since several artist share this mark
- hallmarks: C Sterling .925
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cord
- dimensions: 3" long, 38" bolo length
- weight: 53 grams
- closure: unmarked tension clamp
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting, no stone chip or hairline fracture
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1128