Bolo, Slab, Turquoise, Cluster, Vintage, 1000
A beautiful bolo is an unexpected way to add a little awesome to your outfit.
This gorgeous vintage bolo features a large natural stone of a beautiful blue-green turquoise set in a simple bezel with a dimensional sterling silver frame. The cord is a traditional braided leather with unique sterling silver aiguillettes. Stunning statement piece!
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cording
- dimensions: 38" end to end
- shield: 2" x 2.5"
- weight: 57 grams
- closure: sautered bar clamps
- condition: the stone has natural surface pits, very nice vintage condition with sterling silver showing light signs of wear and oxidation
- style number: JN1000