Miscellaneous, Bag, Hand Tooled Leather, Original Box: "The Tailored Woman" 5th Ave., Vintage ‘50s, 1001
A MID-CENTURY TREASURE -- ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL!
This vintage beauty is absolutely swoon-worthy. A fabulous find from the famed “The Tailored Woman” boutique on 5th Avenue in New York, this leather handbag features gorgeous hand-tooling and leather lacing with a stirrup-style clasp. It’s in excellent vintage condition. Timeless, classic, and collectible.
- hallmarks on bag: embroidered red rose inside above pocket
- materials: hand-tooled leather, leather lacing, metal findings
- dimensions: 10" x 8" x 3"
- closure: stirrup clasp
- mint vintage condition
- the bag is clean in and out
- leather is in great condition
- box shows wear at edges with light warping
- style number: BAG-1001