Bolo, Slab, Turquoise, Statemant, Hallmark, Vintage, 1176
A BOLD BOLO IS AN UNEXPECTED WAY TO ADD SOME AWESOME TO YOUR OUTFIT.
Impressive sterling silver and turquoise bolo tie, stamped JM (Joe Moquino), stone cut by Augustine Lovato. The slide features a sizeable central stone in serrated bezel and worked frame, on black braided leather cord, ending in stamped silver aiguillettes, Comes with original business card and artisan handwritten notes.
Provenance: Purchased directly from Augustine Lovato and accompanied by card and 1984 handwritten note to the back detailing work.
Joe Moquino (Kewa). Nugget sets; stamp work.
Mark: JOE MOQUINO (may straddle an arrow)
Augustine Lovato (Kewa)
- artist: Augustine Lovato- stonework, Joe Moquino- silverwork
- markings: JM STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cord
- dimensions: 3" x 2 1/2", 42" long
- weight: 128 grams
- closure: unmarked tension clasp
- condition: mint vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- appears to never have been worn
- style number: JN1176