Belt, Buckle, Turquoise & Coral, Leather Strap, Vintage, 678
Here is instant cred and an aesthetic that says, “I’ve had this old thing forever!”
...and this vintage belt has it all. Starting with a sterling silver buckle, set with genuine turquoise and coral stones, and then finishing with a perfectly aged leather strap - this statement belt looks great dressed up with a crisp white blouse and black trousers or dressed down with a chambray work shirt and jeans. This one-of-a-kind has instant cred and an aesthetic that says, “I’ve had this old thing forever!”
Collected in New Mexico
Note: Do you love this buckle but the strap is too small or too large? No problem, we would be happy to exchange it for another vintage strap in your size. Just contact our customer service.
- materials: leather strap, sterling silver, coral, turquoise
- measurements: 42” length
- hardware: 12 conchos 2" x 2 1/2"
- buckle: 2 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- stones: 7 turquoise, 2 coral
- weight: 202 grams
- condition: buckle- nice vintage condition with oxidation and light wear, belt
- worn and aged with a nice patina indicative of age and use
- style number: FA678